Art Conservation Framers specialize in Conservation Quality picture framing and Decorator Standard picture framing and can advise you on which type is most appropriate for your artwork. Our experience has shown us that the most common cause of damage to artwork is poor quality framing, – specifically by the use of incompatible materials and non-reversible techniques.
Art Conservation Framers aim is to –
- Understand the unique conservation requirements of your artwork.
- Recommend the best materials & techniques to preserve your artwork.
- Recommend Decorator Framing when your artwork has no conservation requirements.
- Design a framing solution that is artistically harmonious and historically accurate for your artwork.
Art Conservation Framers Services include –
- Picture Framing Valuable Artworks
- Picture Framing Fine Art
- Picture Framing Memorabilia
- Picture Framing Textiles
- Picture Framing Photos
- Picture Framing Objects
- Archival Quality Framing
- Decorator Standard Framing
- Corporate Framing
- Hand Finished Frames
- Art Glass UV99
- Canvas Stretchers
- Mirrors & Mirror Frames
- Photo & Certificate Framing
- Inspections & Upgrades to existing frames
Here are some examples of our frames –